Bc Rich Gunslingers & Modded strats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bc Rich Gunslingers & Modded strats

There's one on ebay UK for £599. I think that's a bit too much really, but nice none the less.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Yup, that one is far too much....they've been trying to sell it for ages (along with all their other stuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

there a lightning sky on gbase i think, store is in NJ. & yes Wayne Charvel helped with them, wasnt his design tho. i think he was there to help BCR setup for bolton production, prior to that BCR only made neckthru's & out sourced the bolton production but that stopped around 82.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Those are some sweet Gunslingers but doesn't anyone have a lightning graphic? That's the one I always think of when I think Gunslinger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had one... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Here's a bunch of them...http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chriso...on68/my_photos

Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Here's mine! (glow in the dark 'scary face'

[image][/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have always lusted after that guitar!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I have this guitar with a matching headstock . It used to be owned by Chris and can be seen in his link http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisolson...son68/my_photos
              I call mine Mr Scary [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mark
              Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I have this guitar with a matching headstock

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to mention that a JCF'er had one with the more rare matching headstock...but I figured you'd eventually see this thread and show a pic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I have this guitar with a matching headstock . It used to be owned by Chris and can be seen in his link http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisolson...son68/my_photos
                  I call mine Mr Scary [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

I still love that guitar...one of the nicest necks I've EVER played. My favorite Gunslinger of all the ones I've owned. Enjoy it in good health! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    I have this guitar with a matching headstock

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to mention that a JCF'er had one with the more rare matching headstock...but I figured you'd eventually see this thread and show a pic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] You should never miss a chance to show off your guitars [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And Chris . Mr Scary is being looked after [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Mark
                    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Well my strat has just been modded some more. I had it refretted with 6100 frets. A major improvement on this guitar because i f*cking hated the small frets. You could hardly play the damn thing. Also had a new bone nut fitted, which looks better and seems to be fitted better than the original nut. Now i just need to put a HS-3 in the neck position. I might consider fitting a floyd rose to it.
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                      X