Peavey V-type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey V-type

What do you think of this guitar? I find one with 2 evolution for 300 euro.
    I think is a good deal, i really want a 2humb guitar with 24 frets and 24.75 scale....
    I know that the ideal one is a charvel 750xl or a jackson archtop pro...but i only find a 750xl with a crack in the headstock and the seller want 580euro...too much!I found another one for 950 euros!TOO MUCH!

Re: Peavey V-type

I assume for 300 euro you found an V-TYPE EXP version (made in Korea)...is it the bolt-on neck version or the NTB (neck thru)? I have a couple original Vandy's plus a bolt-on V-type EXP, a USA bolt-on V-type and the NTB. The bolt-on ones sound great and are very similar in feel to the original. I didn't care for the bridge pickup in the NTB.

The neck shape is nice, fairly thin and has a 15" radius so good specs for 'shredding'.

These are starting to go cheap here in the US:
    Ebay auction

Comment

the one i found is the NTB version,it comes with 2 di marzio evolution + the original pickups!

Comment

300 euro is US$356.....that's a great price for the NTB! In the US they are going for $400 up. Add in the evo pickups and that's an even better price! Which color and is it the floyd type or string thru type?

The build quality and coolness of the abalone inlay is great on these. As I mentioned, I didn't care for the pickups, but your's is already improved.

Comment

yes that seems to be a good price,, and for a neck through

Comment

Working...
          X