ESP/MII Urban Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP/MII Urban Camo

Has anyone here played one of these? Thoughts?

Re: ESP/MII Urban Camo

I played the M-II awhile back (think it's the same model with different paintjob) and it was a great guitar. It's a bit pricey imo, but if you shop around you should be able to get a good deal. I know Carlino Guitars is a cool guy to deal with. But the higher end ESP's in general are really solid and great guitars. It's the lower end stuff that has turned me off to em

Edit: Actually Matt (Matts Music) is a dealer, which I didn't realize. Maybe he'll hook ya up even better if your thinking about it

Comment

therse one at Alpha music here in VA, its fucking awesome as hell. i would totally get it if i had the money.

Comment

grab it soon! urban camo is now a discontinued color for Esp.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          grab it soon! urban camo is now a discontinued color for Esp.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a damn shame. I friggin love urban camo. Especially the MII, it just looks so damn nice. I quess I have to look for the used market when I get the funds for one. (As if I wouldn't do that anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
          -Janne

Comment

Yes, the Urban Camo is my favorite color on the MII also. Black is nice, but that graphic is cool!! Jackson should offer it. Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X