Ibanez Blazers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Blazers

I already have one and bought this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1 These are real cool '80s guitars. I think they are ash bods and the pickups are sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Ibanez Blazers

I always hated the Blazers, but for that price, you definately cant go wrong.............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I always hated the Blazers, but for that price, you definately cant go wrong.............

[/ QUOTE ] They are tonners. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Back in those days I had Roadsters, and I found that they were far better guitars, but for some reason Ibanez didnt keep them in theri lineup very long..............

Comment

The case is worth the price of admission. Those stickers rock. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I want a hardtail Blazer BAD! I used to check ebay for awile, but they seemed to go for more than I wanted to spend. I guess I should have looked recently!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I want a hardtail Blazer BAD! I used to check ebay for awile, but they seemed to go for more than I wanted to spend. I guess I should have looked recently!

[/ QUOTE ] Brass bridge, great pickups, great neck. The bodies weigh a ton. The bods are rough wood. You can actually feel the grain. I love 'em. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've had one of these for years, I swapped the neck and bridge pickup out. Mine had the humbucker config to begin with though. I'm planning on putting the old neck back on and rebuilding the proline Rhoads V it came from. Do you decorate your house with all the guitars your collecting?

Comment

$49.00 for shipping is pretty high. IMHO, $150.00 isn't that great of a deal. Its probably a well made guitar though. Most of the older Ibanez guitars are.
                  BTW.. nice bridge.

Comment

I had a roadster one hum floyd lisenced in fire engine red, ended up selling it to one of my guitar students for $100, great guitar though. I paid $50 for it, got it for an ex-girlfriend who still owes me $60, but it had an EMG in it, i believe the 60. I took out the pickup sold that, then sold the guitar to my guitar student with a crappy pickup for $100 so i broke even. Here is the guitar with the crappy aria pro pickup i put in.

http://community.webshots.com/album/546804403pBKkBQ

Comment

Thats a Roadstar, not a Roadster........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They made Roadsters before they made Roadstars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They made Roadsters before they made Roadstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either way it was a good guitar for the money.

Comment

Cool! I bought one a while back at a pawnshop for $50, it has this great looking strat trem bridge in solid brass, I really bought it just for the bridge to put on my Boogie Bodies strat. It seems they used good bridges on all of the those.

Comment

Working...
                            X