Lets see them birds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see them birds!

There are some pretty killer PRS' around here if I remember correctly. Someone had a gorgeous CU24 quilt? MD has a cool old ce24, Lets see them again. PRS are some damn easy playing guitars for sure.

New addition today, killer tribal Singlecut(Hows that taste Gibson?), what can I say, I like Tremonti, and his pickups scream....

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: Lets see them birds!

here you go......

yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Sorry [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If I didn't do it someone else would have.

Comment

how's that finish on the tribal?
        i heard prs had alot of problems with them.

Comment

That green single cut you have is the bee's knees. Awesome.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

thanks shawn!! man, it's gonna be a LOOONG day when i get over there, so much to look at and try out!! here's my CE24:

mine has been well loved!! it is scratched and nicked, AND i stripped the finish off the back of the neck and oiled it...it is such a GREAT player!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X