KILLER deals on Kramer 1984s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILLER deals on Kramer 1984s

Scratch & Dents with BLACK hardware instead of the usual chrome, and (for once) available in all of the colors Kramer offers, for $549!
    HERE'S THE LINK.

I got this link from the Kramer forum, and I guess that if you use this link to access the MusicYo site and buy something, the Kramer forum gets some kind of referral fee, which is cool with me. Those guys have always seemed pretty decent to me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: KILLER deals on Kramer 1984s

The link just brings you to the Kramer homepage. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The link just brings you to the Kramer homepage. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      http://www.musicyo.com/brandpos.asp?dept_id=17

Try this.

Comment

I found the right page try this link.You have to select scratch and dent under brands.
        http://www.musicyo.com/categoryfilte...itars&search=1

That is not a bad price for a USA built guitar Hmmmm....
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Right. Sorry, I should've added that you have to click on "Scratch & Dent" at the bottom of the page.

Comment

I'm waiting for them to introduce a set neck Imperial.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Are the guitars listed in the US Collection even made in the US? After viewing the cheap ones listed, (The SG one in particular) I noticed the description only says the pickups are "Made in the USA". Anyone have any ideas on this? The SG guitar is selling for $180 so impossible to be US made, but still why is it in the US Collection?

Comment

The bullseye 1984 with black hardware look´s awesome, gives me some serious GAS for another kramer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

When these 1st came out a few years ago didn't they go for around $600 new? I see they run in the mid 8's now.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I have an early one, paid $699.. I think MusicYo never sold them lower new

Comment

btw, I think it's a very interesting offer they come up with!

Comment

On one place they describe them as scratch and dent, on another they are described as factory seconds. That doesnt sound appealing.........

Comment

i beleive they are made in Korea with USA pickups and Floyd, then setup in the USA also. Kinda tricky to figure it all out with Kramer, they have done this before with so called USA Kramers. Jack.

Comment

See, now it sais "Handmade In The USA". Alright, if this is true, is it made in the Gibson USA factory or where? I am very sceptical. If it is a truely an all USA built guitar, I amy be hip to one of these. I have a Focus 1000 and they are very alike. Jack.

Comment

OK here's the deal. In the past, all the US Collection bodies and necks were made in Korea. They used American and German hardware and electonics. They were assembled and setup at Epiphone in Nashville. The 1984 bodies and necks are now being made in the US, by a division of Gibson. They are still assembled in Nashville. Hopefully, the Baretta's and Night Swans will follow, and will also be made in the US.

Comment

Working...
                              X