Schecter Japanese Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Japanese Custom Shop

Has anyone seen this site before, are these I dentical to the USA Schecter custom shop models??

http://www.schecter.co.jp/face.html

Re: Schecter Japanese Custom Shop

Damn! Some of those quilt-top Stratheads are tasty! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Those look pretty identical to what you'd get from the USA custom shop, though the USA shop doesn't really have "models" as such, since they'll build what you ask them to. This site lists an "American" series, which I assume is guitars imported from the USA shop.

Funny thing on this site, though. I have to wonder how many Japanese folks are going to buy a model that commemorates their nation's most important military defeat? Midway model

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Those look pretty identical to what you'd get from the USA custom shop, though the USA shop doesn't really have "models" as such, since they'll build what you ask them to.,,,,,, ( YES 9-10 Month Waiting Period, which I guess is Normall) This site lists an "American" series, which I assume is guitars imported from the USA shop.

Funny thing on this site, though. I have to wonder how many Japanese folks are going to buy a model that commemorates their nation's most important military defeat? Very True...I agreeMidway model

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Working...
        X