Schon ns6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schon ns6

i found a schon ns6 serial over 300, the price is 1000 euro, is it a good deal?

Re: Schon ns6

Maybe, if the serial is over 200 it was not made by Jackson but by Larrivee. It'll have 22 frets and no active electronics ,Schon pickups probably s/s/h and a floyd not string thru the body. PIC would help ID the Schon what model it is?

Comment

this is the link with the photo
      http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/ann...s6-de-luxe.htm
      you right, it's a larrivee, in the photo the guitar have not the original pickups but the guy tell me that it has got them.

Comment

It's a Schon Custom the middle pickup looks original, very nice guitar. It has a maple top,neck thru and it was the top of the line except for a a speical order semi hollow guitar( I've only seen a picture of one ).The Schon pickups were actually PJ Marx. This Schon listed for $1399 and was probably made in 88, Larrivee produced them from 87-90.

Comment

I've been looking for a Schon like this one. I already have 2 Schon Custom Reverse and 2 Jackson made hardtails. If you get this one let me know how you like it. I also have 2 single Schon pickups and a pair of P J Marx humbucking. thanks John

Comment

Working...
          X