[ QUOTE ]
    How do you like that DG20 pickup set?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it! Pricey though.

Comment

Re: Some of my guitars--Dial up beware!

[ QUOTE ]
      Hey - nice V2! - I have it's brother:-

Got it for my 18th birthday (1983) - it was a "Hire Purchase" reclaim, so I got it for £495. It's a 1980 also (297th day of 1980, no. 65). Played it for years, but in comparison with a lot of other guitars I've got/tried, I don't like the pickups. I'm not sure if these are the single coil or mini-humbucker type of boomerangs, but the output is a bit low for the sound I like. I like the darker woods used on yours - I saw an Explorer2 in that combination (again in the 80's), but have never seen one since. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw an E2 that was a perfect match to my V2 a couple of years ago. I was going to pick it up but got there just a little to late.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Wow!! That bed looks comfortable! What brand is that? King or queen size? Is it one of those tempurpedic bed?!

Actually that is a coffee table pushed in front of the couch with a sheet thrown over it and it is plenty comfortable after a couple drinks!

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweetness!! Not only does it looks comfy, it looks rich too! Super NICE!

Comment

Great guitars....how you like the 50th Anniv Strat?
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

<font color="red">Awesome....thanx for sharing!! </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              how are the pickups on that v2? i imagine the v shape might do something...or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
              they are single coils and were discontinued because they were poorly received for the reasons he mentions, no balls. Gibson ended this line with regular humbuckers in the last however-many of them they made.

Gibson purists tend to dislike this guitar for this reason. plus you either love the looks of the guitar or hate it.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Wow, ya really know how to depress a guy ! I want them all! Maybe next christmas, o.k. !

Comment

Working...
                X