X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Newest Guitars

Here are some close-ups:

GMW Strat in midnight blue:

Chrome hardware, Duncan 59 covered hum and a Duncan Classic single coil, v-trem, volume and tone

Mahogany neck with Ebony fret board (from Knightair on Ebay) .... Most awesome cut neck I have felt on any of my Charvels/GMWs

Suhr Strat in 2 tone Tobacco:

Chrome hardware, Suhr hum/single/single, volume and tone, Floyd Rose trem

Beautiful birdseye maple neck with a very dark Indian Rosewood fret board (of which I have become a huge fan of...I don't order maple boards any more), Logo is lasered into the wood...very cool

The guitars were both custom ordered. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the information.
    Monte

Comment

suhr does have a whole lotta birdseye on the headstock ...looks mighty fine
      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Nice looking GMW. Interesting choice in hardware - all chrome except flat black tuners (or is that just the lighting)? Are the tuners Gotoh?

Comment

The tuners are sperzels. I thought they were going to be regular non flat black finish....i might change them one day to either non flat black or chrome sperzels.

the main thing is that they work well

Comment

they are very beautiful, you're "suhr" lucky [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice presents! Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X