just got a new camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a new camera

finally replaced the old 1.3 megapixel Canon with a 4MP Nikon.

just a quick shot of the ones I have out at the moment. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Re: just got a new camera

Sweet stuff, I really like that acoustic Charvel.

And the Tele is awesome, what kind of finish is that? (not the colour [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

thanks, yeah that Charvel acoustic plays better than some guitars that are 3x the price, I love that one.

the Tele is a 1984 Fender Squier (back when Squier was still an actual Fender model, as opposed to a separate cheap guitar division) that I finally customized this year, and it is my first home refinish job.

after sanding off the entire old finish, I used black pinflake car paint from rattle cans, and rattle can polyurethane clear coat, and polished it to a satin finish. it is not in any way a pro job, but it turned out decent and I like it 'cause it was my labor of love, so to speak. the guitar plays like a dream with the custom Warmoth neck I put on it.

Comment

Nice Tele. I want one too.
        And Acoustic would be next.

Comment

I gots to gets a new camera. My 1.3 just don't cut it anymore. Nice 'tars BTW. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

thanks Fett. the only one I got off Ebay was the V. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and the Nikon coolpix I just got was only $145 on Amazon, killer deal on these.

Comment

That Charvel really looks nice!
              -Janne

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                the Tele is a 1984 Fender Squier (back when Squier was still an actual Fender model, as opposed to a separate cheap guitar division) that I finally customized this year, and it is my first home refinish job.

after sanding off the entire old finish, I used black pinflake car paint from rattle cans, and rattle can polyurethane clear coat, and polished it to a satin finish. it is not in any way a pro job, but it turned out decent and I like it 'cause it was my labor of love, so to speak. the guitar plays like a dream with the custom Warmoth neck I put on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, wasn`t there a thread a little while ago about it?

Anyhow, it looks awesome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah I did a thread w/ before and after pics when I finished it in Sept.

thanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X