Schecter Strat head w/ Scallops??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Strat head w/ Scallops??

Hey I found a strat head USA Schecter with a scallopped maple board for $650 it is an ash body and rock maple neck in . It [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] looks mint and comes with a new case. You guys think I should jump on it and get it. It is white that has aged a little bit so I am thinking of a "Mick Mars" type strat with a new Floyd.
    This space for rent

Re: Schecter Strat head w/ Scallops??

Well, since I got a full "go for it!" in my thread about a strathead California Custom a couple of days ago I´m passing along the advice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Are the scallops factory or an aftermarket-job?

Comment

I wouldn't buy it if I were you. Instead, I'd send the contact info to [email protected] so he can correct the situation [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

IOW, go for it!
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I am gonna get it. I will order it today if I can. The fret markers are still on the neck and the scallops are fairly shallow but still its badass. check out schecter.co.jp b/c they still make strat head guitars in Japan. I don't know if it is japanese or usa but both are quality. thanks guys.
        This space for rent

Comment

Working...
        X