http://www.music123.com/Gibson-Exclu...music#overview

Re: For you white guitar fans that want an SG

G.A.S. !!!!!

I have too many SG's as it is.
    chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I would be all over that if it ws alpine white, but i have a SG custom in classic white coming in soon, so i wont need another classic white. I prefer the alpine whites better event hough they eventually fade to the classic color.

Comment

$1200 for PEARLOID!?!
        On a GIBSON!?!

Someone needs to die for that [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

And that retarded huge pickguard [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          $1200 for PEARLOID!?!
          On a GIBSON!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a typical SG Standard, cant help it, but i wish they would do a 61 reissue in white, then i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Comment

+1

Comment

Man I really like how that looks...but I like mine better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

This is my future guitar, waiting for it to come in, be interesting to see if i get the amp too, no where does it list it, so i am just thinking he accidently put the pictures in. I think i made out pretty well, these go for 3300 new at MF, i am sure you could probaly get them for 2600 somewhere, but i figured i will take a used one for 1850 and save myself 600
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  $1200 for PEARLOID!?!
                  On a GIBSON!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

No shit! For $1,200 I'd better get real fucking MOP!!!
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I want one in white, ebony fretboard, MOP inlays (either blocks or split diamonds), two pickups only, and no trem.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I want one in white, ebony fretboard, MOP inlays (either blocks or split diamonds), two pickups only, and no trem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the older 61 reissues are like that, hard to find though as most have at least the 3 pickups. There was just this ugly puke green one with only two, it was the aniversery one, didnt go higher then 1420 and reserve wasnt met.

Comment

It's weird how the Class 5, which is one of the greatest LP's I've ever played, also has pearloid inlays, it's just stupid to be honest, I mean, I doubt it'd cost them -that- much more to stick MOP in....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          It's weird how the Class 5, which is one of the greatest LP's I've ever played, also has pearloid inlays, it's just stupid to be honest, I mean, I doubt it'd cost them -that- much more to stick MOP in....

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have gotten the Elegant - Abalone and Ebony, and a compound radius as well. I'm not sure if the Elegant has a 60s neck though. It might be a 50's profile.

Maybe it's because Gibson players don't like things too flashy? - a serious working musician's guitar?

PRS makes the flashier guitars, but for some reason not as much interest as with Gibsons. Weird.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have gotten the Elegant - Abalone and Ebony, and a compound radius as well. I'm not sure if the Elegant has a 60s neck though. It might be a 50's profile.

Maybe it's because Gibson players don't like things too flashy? - a serious working musician's guitar?

PRS makes the flashier guitars, but for some reason not as much interest as with Gibsons. Weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont agree to much about the flash and gibson players, because gibson players sure love the customs and that is one of the most flashy guitars out there.

the only thing i would change about my customs is the ebony board, i tend to like rosewood better, that is why i considered getting this special guitar. But the downside is the big pickquard and bigger neck.

Comment

Boy, did I read that wrong !!!!. Are there any "black" guitar fans out there? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X