BC Rich 7 string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich 7 string

Tomorrow, I'm going to check out a guitar that a friend of a friend is trying to sell. It's described as a 7 string Strat body neckthru(looks like a soloist), 2 Hum, BC Rich Tremlo, has factory sound holes in top, and inlay at the 12th fret says FLASH. Does anyone own one of these and any info would be appreciated. Also, How can I tell if it's USA made and how much do they sell for? Thanks in advance.

Re: BC Rich 7 string

Here's a 7-string Ignitor with the holes in the body. I know I've seen Strat shapes before, but I can't remember where or what other specs. I believe they're just import models, but I could be mistaken.
    http://www.bcrich.com/bcrich_handcra...1570_21322.asp
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Tomorrow, I'm going to check out a guitar that a friend of a friend is trying to sell. It's described as a 7 string Strat body neckthru(looks like a soloist), 2 Hum, BC Rich Tremlo, has factory sound holes in top, and inlay at the 12th fret says FLASH. Does anyone own one of these and any info would be appreciated. Also, How can I tell if it's USA made and how much do they sell for? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it has the soundholes and it's a seven string, I'd say it's a Custom. The last fret will have the serial number. The first two digits are the year it was produced. Most imports are not neck-through as well, especially strat shapes. The electronics covers should not be recessed. Oh and...post pics!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Most imports are not neck-through as well, especially strat shapes.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Oh yeah, good point.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

play it, also have the truss rod checked. for some time BCR used truss rods that were just garbage, especially with a 7 string. make sure its still adjustable & its actually does what its supposed to. i worked on 2 recently that one was tightened as much as possible, one that did nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
          X