CC Deville's GMP Pawn Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC Deville\'s GMP Pawn Shop

Congrats on a beautiful axe! Please post a review when you've had a chance to spend some time with her. You can let the usual suspects here know whether we're nuts or not. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yes....cash was paid for that guitar and not very much either!!

Neilli, I wold guess that those may have been part of the 23 that were stolen. I dont knoe, and I didnt ask for specific models when we were talking about it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It is VERY sad. Say what you will about him or his bands....you may or may not like them....but no one deserves to have that happen. NO ONE.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. cc is one of the sweetest, most "shirt off his back" guys that you could imagine (when he's not a complete mess). certainly one of the nicest and funniest people you could meet.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Cool Koi pond In the back ground. Is it yours? If so how many fish and what kind? I Have koi also.

Comment

Sully - indeed! And he is a RIOT! I enjoyed being over there with him 3 times last weekend.

Kings - Yep...thats my backyard pond. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It's about 12 feet long and 6 feet across at it's widest point. There are 7 fishies in it, and I love it and them! 6 are koi and 1 is a pond comet.
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Hey, James, just curious. You obviously spent some time talking to CC about guitars and such. And I've seen him with a couple GMPs, I think.

Did he mention anything about how he felt about his GMPs? What he liked/didn't like abuot them?

And why'd he sell this Pawnshop?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't ask much about what he liked and what he didnt like. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I would not make a good interviewer for Guitar Player magazine. I spent more time talking about him starring on the upcoming "Surreal Life" on VH1. Sorry.

All he said was that he like the guitar a lot, made a nice comment about GMPs in general as being great guitars, played it for a couple of minutes and then asked if I wanted it if the first "buyer" didnt show up.

When I found out the guy didnt come and get it, I PM'd Pebber and 5 minutes later, I hit the ATM machine and was back at his house with cash.

I also didnt ask him why he sold that specific one....it does have a couple of battle scars, maybe that's it.
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
              X