X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even more GMWs

<center>

</center>
    This was finished last year along with it's sunbursted twin but I never had a chance to post it as my online time was severly limited till recently. It was based off of a well known charvel collector's guitar which I always thought was the ultimate Charvel. Anyway, it plays even better than it looks, is incredibly hard to photograph correctly and is one of the last traditional headstock guitars GMW would produce so I call it my swan song charvel clone. I hope you enjoy the pics. I'm not usually a rosewood fretboard person, but GMW rosewood necks are really amazing which I found out with my bengal. That is a sh-14 duncan in there with a kill switch that gets quite some use with my feedback generating framus.

<center>

</center>

And this was her evil twin, seperated soon after birth (a friend of mine piggybacked on the order). She is a dual-hum'd ebony boarded monster. I must say the sperzels make a huge difference in keeping the silverburst in tune with the traditional trem (the sunburst was shipped with standard tuners)

Hope you enjoy them,

rich

Re: even more GMWs

wow rich, that blue one is killer [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

.. never can't get enough of them

Comment

Your guitars rule as always.
      Any new guitars?
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome! The blue/silver burst has a very classy look to it. How about some pics of the snakeskin and the bengal that are hanging on the wall? Would love to see those too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Simply awesome!!!! Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

<center><table width=75%"><tr><td valign="top">Toru: lots going on in the guitar front here.. making up for some lost time. Came into a big lot of gunslinger parts so I've got about 5 disassembled gunslinger mutts almost ready to go together. Some of the bodies are one of a kind graphics like a Dan lawrence graffiti graphic that I am restoring with an airbrush (somebody hacked the shit out of it between abuse, custom cut-outs, etc. When I am done it is going to look brand new and some of the necks I have are completely original and unused.

I picked up a super nice GMW from a friend who owed me some money.

<font color="yellow">It's the green meanie pictured here -------></font>

(I beleive the JCF's very own Chuckracer owned this at one point) [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            The maple neck is perhaps the best maple neck I have ever played. I have to check to see what pickups are in it because damn does it sound good!

I've also been talking to Lee for awhile about my next GMW and I having a tought time deciding..part of me wants to wait till his official line is released because what I have seen so far is amazing with his original graphics. Either way I see another traditional style flying V in my future as the last Neck Thru V GMW made me is the guitar I have been waiting for all my life.
            </td><td> </td><td valign="top">
            </td></tr>
            <tr><td colspan="3">
            Johnnyryche: Thanks for the interest man! The Bengal in that picture was a custom order finished in July of 2003 and the Snakeskin GMW was from way back in 2002. What is interesting about the snakeskin is that I had called GMW with my first custom order and they just happened to have in stock (including the fully painted body) everything needed to create it. At the time people were preparing to wait 6 to 12 months for a custom GMW but I got mine in 3 days.. it was a really awesome coincedence.
            Here are a couple of pictures for you:

http://www31.addr.com/~richarda/down...nake_persp.jpg

&

http://www31.addr.com/~richarda/down...ngal_persp.jpg

Thanks for all,

Rich
            </td></tr></table></center>

Comment

wowza on the blue! sweet!

Comment

very nice...that blue one looks GREAT
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="green"> !!Nice!!Damn,that green bengal looks familiar!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="green">!! </font>

Comment

Thanks for the extra pics. Sweet guitars you've got there. One of these days I'll be able to share some pics of my guitars that I'm waiting on from Lee. My refin and graphic should be killer. Til then...

Comment

Working...
                    X