Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 83 Gibson LPC/EVH Art Series

[ QUOTE ]
    Tim, I regret trading my mint condition Gretch White Falcon for a Japanese Aria Pro 2 Urchin back in the very early 80's. Top that!!

[/ QUOTE ]

John, I'd say that deal is probably why you've had so much trouble in life. Fate deals harshly with boneheaded mistakes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

lol.

Comment

I sometimes want to trade my LPC, but I don't think I could, I would totally regret it I think.

Comment

I traded a kick-ass snapper turtle for a hamster when I was 9, have been searching for life's meaning ever since.....

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

"I do regret selling my '68 goldtop for $375 back in '84 though"

That brings a tear to my eye!

Comment

"Tim, I regret trading my mint condition Gretch White Falcon for a Japanese Aria Pro 2 Urchin back in the very early 80's. Top that!! "

OMG! If only I could reach through the screen and...

Here's one...Jazzman's father, back in the late '60s or so traded in a mint '60s Strat (don't know what year, but it doesn't matter. Who knew back then?)for a new Guild Starfire. He still has the Starfire, so it's not a total loss, but the '60s Strat would be much cooler to have at this point, not to mention the Strat would be worth much more now...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                "I do regret selling my '68 goldtop for $375 back in '84 though"

That brings a tear to my eye!

[/ QUOTE ]

On the positive side, I bought it for $275 and with the proceeds of the sale I bought a brand new Rhoads [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                X