No announcement yet.

Schecter guitars...waddaya think....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schecter guitars...waddaya think....

I played White Zombie's Schecter basses and they were nice!
    as for the guitars, I only know Strat from early 90's and it was one of my favorite.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Here is a pic of me at Schecter in L.A. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, I forgot the about the Schecter coffin basses. We need a pic of Sean playing those... she's hot! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ah, I forgot the about the Schecter coffin basses. We need a pic of Sean playing those... she's hot! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That Bass I am holding is actually her bass she used on the tour with White Zombie.
          Do you see some plastic monster head konbs?
          It was there for some repair work.
          Yep! I felt her by hodling the bass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru - how was that Cloud? I'm a big Prince fan - one of those would be awesome!
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I just bought a Hellraiser,literally just picked it up 2 hours ago and so far I'm impressed with it.Well built and sounds great through my Laney.I am fixing to fire up the 5150 and see what she sounds like through her..............
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yep! I felt her by hodling the bass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                You felt her knobs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Toru - how was that Cloud? I'm a big Prince fan - one of those would be awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim, that was also the actual Prince's guitar.
                  It was very nice.
                  He sent it to Schecter for a repair. The neck was broken.
                  My friend who was working there told me it would probably go to Hard Rock Cafe after the repair.
                  Not sure what happened to that guitar now.

I also took pics with one of James Hetfield's Explorers and I was sitting on one of Metallica Tour road cases but can't find the pic.. the guitar was there waiting for shipping out to James.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Here is a pic of me at Schecter in L.A. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice bowl cut Toru! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Can't speak for other models, but the Schecter C-1 Classic is very nice, and definitely has features that are not normally found in its price range.

Comment

I have a buddy that is a Shecter dealer. I have an ACS Elite acoustic in TBK on order. If the quality is anything like thier basses, I'll be happy. I owned an Elite 4 string that was the best sounding/playing bass I have ever owned. I'm plan on getting an elite 5 in grey mist when I get some extra cash.
                        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Specifically regarding the Avenger series Schecters, I had an A7 Elite awhile back, and it was a very nice guitar, but that body shape wasn't for me. The top horn kind of gets in the way--sort of awkward. I currently have a C7 Blackjack, which I love--it's my main guitar now. I think the higher-end Diamond Series guitars are the best imports currently out there.

Comment

This is what I'm looking for:
                            A7X guitar

Comment

I bought my first Schecter around '85 from Paul Dean when he got his Kramer endorsement and was selling off other guitars. (Anyone remember 'Loverboy'?) It was one of the original kits. I never should have sold it.

The newer high end Schecter's are very nice if you like the Tom Anderson vibe. It gets you within reason without the high ticket. Huh? I just checked the English web site, maybe they are a Japan only thing. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X