Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agile Guitars

Hey guys,

I know some of ya have talked about em, and some of ya own them, so I came across this and decided to post it. Looks like from this thread they want to make a super strat copy this time, which I think is pretty cool. I would personally love to see the strathead w/ a floyd. I've played a few G&L's that were just awsome with the floyd. That's about the only thing everyone wants, but maybe one or two guys are doing (the strathead, not the floyd). I've heard their LP knockoffs are pretty decent, so thought people might be interested in the strat knockoffs too. God knows I love Charvels, but a more affordable version might be good too. Let's get this straight, ya can't duplicate the original, but I'd also like to own a few of em without going totally broke. By the way, if this shouldn't be here, admins please delete. Don't wanna step on anyone toes here. So what options would you buy if they offered it to ya? BTW, here's the link I came across

http://www.guitarists.net/forum/view...p;thread=53444

Re: Agile Guitars

I've been thinking about this b/c there Les Paul copies are pretty nice considering the price. I visited the store once and played some Floyd guitar that was a total POS. it would be nice to see an Agile super strat.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I have a pair of old Charvels, and the new ones are really expensive and the imported Jacksons just don't measure up

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is THIS guy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey, the headstock looks pretty decent!! I would nix the pickgaurd and only have 1 humbucker, don`t nead the other pickups and what the hell is Paulina Wood [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

A CNC in America works just like a CNC in Asia, India, Mexico, etc. Only difference is metric vs non, or would that matter to the CNC world? Perhaps thay all work in metric?
          Besides that,I figure if you can set it up to your prefs, it'll be a good value.
          I've been looking at the 3 pickup harm model for a long time. Just don't care for the colors. If it was black I think I would have jumped on it.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Kurt from Agile ran a thread like this over at sevenstring.org, and the result was a pretty damn nice 27" scale 7 string with Dimarzios and a Floyd for $400!
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Kurt from Agile ran a thread like this over at sevenstring.org, and the result was a pretty damn nice 27" scale 7 string with Dimarzios and a Floyd for $400!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

If they make a one hum strathead with a Floyd and a maple board they will not be able to build enough of them.

However, they will probably build some sharkfin/pointy/dinky job with active humbuckers.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I would personally LOVE to see these being built to cater to us poor musicians! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

If they would build a model with a decent trem, abalone inlays and binding, I would be forced to try one. On Friday night, we played a show with a band whose guitarist had an Agile 3500, although I don't know if it was the AG or AB (baritone) model. Looked cool, but his playing was too "nu" for me to say if it was good or not.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X