Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Musikraft neck for Warren D Skull&Blood project??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Musikraft neck for Warren D Skull&Blood projec

Wow, that turned out really great looking..sweet one, congratulations on getting it together and complete [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Do you like the Musikraft neck? I finally put one I ordered on a Bengal (see thread on it) and I really like it. I now have 5 Musikraft necks. I have 3 project bodies that are at paint right now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

nice duo you have there brian, that turned out sweeeeeet....

jon

Comment

<font color="red">Killer!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

Amazing work, very impressive...

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Yep....I really do like the Musikraft neck.

I am really impressed with it. Its a little thicker than the GMW neck...but feels similar....actually more like some of my Charvel necks.

This project came out so damn well...it really has the wheels turning for future projects.....and its really making me think.

This guitar plays just as well as....& looks damn close to my GMW.....and it cost less than the same guitar would have cost from GMW.

If you use good parts & put them together correctly (while saving $$$ doing it yourself)....paint by M. Piper or Bighead....The Musikraft necks......I can see more of these in my future......maybe an HRF or dweezil green strathead.

Comment

Excellent job. You are giving me GAS!

Comment

Working...
              X