My Dime Two Tone Razorback...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dime Two Tone Razorback...

wont be ready till January.Called DEAN gtrs and they gave me the lowdown.Oh well,It`ll be worth it when it gets here.I may put some EMG`s in it though...
    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Re: My Dime Two Tone Razorback...

Awesome!!!

Comment

that looks like something you'd kill your singer with... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        that looks like something you'd kill your singer with... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        I will if he starts singing tiptoe through the tulips or any yoko ono. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

very cool bro, I got one of the first FBD axes that were released and ended up having to return it. The frets were rediculously low, so even with .009's bending was a chore. So I still don't own a Dean yet. But one of those Razorbacks isn't out of the question...
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

Thats what i heard.Alot were done but had to be sent back due to the fact the quality wasnt satisfactory with dean.I paid down 1300.00 in march and its been a long wait...I hope it plays as well as my model 6.lol.

Comment

Was he endorsed by Dean or Washburn?

Comment

From what i gather,he left washburn and went back to dean.There is a cool 2 part video about him talking about it on the dean website.

Comment

So I take it Washburn will not be makeing Dimes anymore.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    So I take it Washburn will not be makeing Dimes anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. That Dean is actually pretty damn cool man, congrats! I'd buy one in a heartbeat, but there are a few other guitars I wanna own first and that's not the highest priority right now for me. It sucks, one day...I actually really like that Rust Razorback, or the Bone Shard. Might go a little cheaper with the Bone Shard, I hear even their imports are great quality

Comment

Excellent George,I'll definately come to Texas when you get that one.Cool picture ,I can't wait to see it in person.
                      Later,Delano

Comment

www.carlinosguitars.com has a USA Satin Black Stealth Razorback in stock They are supposed to get a few other Custom USA versions (AAA Mapletop on Mahogany etc...) But be warned...they are at Custom Shop prices.

Comment

I just got it today.Really nice.Everything.Playbility...Im speechless...

Comment

That is bad ass. I'd love to see pics of your Razorback!

Comment

BTW, for anyone trying to visit the site, it's http://www.carlinoguitars.com [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X