Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone like maple BCRs

Re: anyone like maple BCRs

kick ass. i love those wood riches. they remind me of hi-class cutting boards. i want a mockingbird like that one day!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Killer bro!!Love the Mockingbirds & the Bich!!

Comment

WOW. Are they heavey?

Comment

Man, you're making me want my Eagle...damnit!
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Is this like a pre-sale ad or what? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhh...but I can be a sulky pooh and post this [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

REAL GUITARS HAVE NIPPLES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sanc is that Koa? Thats really nice. Though I wouldn't know where to begin with all those switches [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As for the maple's well thats a bit overkill for me. Though they look incredible. Especially that nicely figure birdseye one, but the weight and very biting tone turn me off a bit. Very nice guitars though.

Comment

Mockingbirds give me wood [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE not for sale....well maybe the eagle?

they arent that heavy they are thin like an SG so its not that bad. the mock with the clouds is a brick, the others are probably close to a LP in weight the quilt bich is light. we did an A/B test between the mock & couple a floyded alder bodied charvels the charvels were brighter sounding.

Comment

Pics are down!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Mockingbirds give me wood [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my latest baby [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Sanc is that Koa? Thats really nice. Though I wouldn't know where to begin with all those switches [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep on the wings. And switches rule! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice! Yea the switches rule, I wish mine had that but I still wouldn't know where to start! In fact I am kind of enamored with that one Charvel Model (which one I have no idea) with the mini switches instead of the standard 3 way or 5 way blade. Without further ado though, here is my Neck Thru Mockingbird SLP. Mahongany wings, maple neck thru, 4a flame archtop. Plays like a dream. It was one of the NAMM models, 49 of 100. Since it was a run of 100 I am guessing its probably an import but it plays like a USA. Got it off ebay for dirt cheap and I imagine due to its relative rarity it may have some value down the road.

The pictures were taken by my website picture guy so they are small and kinda cheesy looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X