Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brian moore c55 vs peavey wolfgang std. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brian moore c55 vs peavey wolfgang std. ?

i'm currently own a peavey wolfagnag archtop std but am tempted to trade it in for a brian moore c55. i love the way the peavey plays, but the tones are good, but no great. i think i prefer a mahagony body instead of alder. i see the brian moore c55's on ebay for sub $1000 and i'm tempted to get one. i like shredder type guitars with mahagony bodies...so what do you guys think?
    sell the peavey or keep it? buy the brian moore or do you guys have other brands that you can recommend.

Re: brian moore c55 vs peavey wolfgang std. ?

I say always strive for better tone. Its a never ending thing I think. Drives the whole amps and effects business too.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

For a mahogany-bodied shredder, I'd recommend an Ibanez RG520QS. They are wonderful guitars, and they sell regularly for dirt cheap on eBay.

Comment

Keep the Wolfgang........
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

i love how the wolfgang plays, however i think i like the sound of a mah guitar better.

as for the ibanez option, i only like guitars with a fixed bridge and there are very few shredders with a t-o-m bridge.

anyway, i think i might keep the wolfgang and wait for the new petrucci model which is suppose to be a mah body.

Comment

Working...
          X