Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out these cool Steve Morse videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these cool Steve Morse videos...

You guys should check this out:

http://www.ernieball.com/smy2d/

It's a really cool look at the Steve Morse guitar (new and old models) with Steve and Sterling Ball and Dudley Gimpel. An interesting look at an amazing guitar. Man, I wish more companies would do this kind of thing for us...

Re: Check out these cool Steve Morse videos...

yeah, musicman is real cool about stuff like this. another example of that is when their webmaster put up proto pics of the new baritone petrucci for their forum. its really cool, thanks for the link, bro!

Comment

Man, he's a monster..

Comment

I love the dig at Eddie. Hysterical.

Comment

Yeah, that's a cool vid. I saw Steve Morse 3 or 4 yrs ago, and I jokingly said to my friend why Ernie Ball wouldn't give him another guitar to play since his # 1 looked all beat to hell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I didn't know that was the FIRST one he had from them!...and it had 8 refret jobs!, and he says he practices with another guitar or it would have been more refrets! holy crap does he play a lot!!!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I think everyone reading this thread needs to set aside 15 minutes to watch all three of those videos.

But if you can watch only one, watch the third one where he is playing.

OH MY GOD! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya he's kinda good [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
              He's one of the only guitarists I've ever seen that hold a pick the same way
              I do( I learned classical cello in 3rd grade) the way I held a bow with my
              thumb ,index and middle finger together is how I hold pick.
              Makes palm muting a little different but sweeps a lot easier to control. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I don't like the sample finish on the new model. I asked MM and they said there will be 3 finishes available on the new model:

Purple Sunset, D-Purple Burst, and Tobacco Burst.

Comment

Working...
                X