More "Mutt Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More \"Mutt Pics!

How old were you when you started playing Toru?

Heh heh heh... I am going to kill this thread.... lol. Sorry Chuckles... Please forgive me!

Comment

No problem. I'll pull a "horns" and take it...wherever! It's my thread to hijack!

I think I was six or seven when I started playing. I was born in '61, so figure '67 or '68. Too young to catch the hippie wave (but I do remember the whole Peace and Love era), and old enough to be expirenced and playing good when the eighties wave came around. I was always a few years older than the rest of the guys in the band. I was Dad! Everybody bitched to me...

The "New Wave Of British Heavy Metal" that inspired the west coast guys didn't make it's way east (well, not the northeast, anyway) soon enough, so in the late seventies/early eighties I was playing a lot of southern rock (Outlaws, Molly Hatchet, Skynyrd), which probably did more for my chops today than if I had spent that same time learning speed metal licks.

Comment

Cool. Born in '69. Started playing around 78.... I guess you were right! I was sippin' down me mama's.... errr. You get the point!

Cool little bits of info there too Dad. lol. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X