69- epiphone guitar (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69- epiphone guitar (help)

Someone is selling this guitar for 350 euros. I thought it could be something rare, all the information he gives is "it's a 69 model epiphone by gibson" and this photo. I can easily say he knows nothing about guitars , and I know nothing about gibson and epiphone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

IF this is something rare or whatever I thought I could buy and sell it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Re: 69- epiphone guitar (help)

Do i have to see a H/H config?
    anyway, I never believe you would make money from it if u have to buy it for €350 [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img], but then you could check this at the EPI forum:
    http://www.gibson.com/products/epiphone/forum/toast.asp

Comment

Jackson headstock and trussrod cover in 1969? Don't think so [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's a recent ripoff - probably mid-80's when Jackson was beating the shit out of Gibson and they tried to catch up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        probably mid-80's when Jackson was beating the shit out of Gibson and they tried to catch up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I liked this a lot, wish I was at this age at mid 80's and could see JAckson beating the shit out of Gibson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Maybe in the upcoming years I'll seee Jackson beating the shit out of Ibanez instead! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          probably mid-80's when Jackson was beating the shit out of Gibson and they tried to catch up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I liked this a lot, wish I was at this age at mid 80's and could see JAckson beating the shit out of Gibson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Maybe in the upcoming years I'll seee Jackson beating the shit out of Ibanez instead! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

when numetal falls.... when numetal falls.

Comment

It's a mid to late 80's POS (no disrespect meant on your part NextInLine) It's not rare, just not seen frequently these days (that does not a rare guitar, make).

It was actually called an STHH (HH config) the 3 single coil model was the STSC. VERY budget guitar, and these sold new in the US for $149.00

Comment

Working...
            X