Fender Tele Custom II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Tele Custom II

Hey, I can't recall it, so I'm asking, whether there was any Custom II in Fender's production? I know Squier made some.

I remember that Tele Custom by Fender existed (I think it was called Tele '72 or something). But that edition had tele single-coil in bridge and Fender HB (or at least the format of the pickup was something like HB) in neck.

I have one Tele Custom body by Fender at home, so I was thinking of getting some parts for it. I want P-90, so I need a pickguard with 4 pot holes, P-90 holes and in black color. It should be 3-ply.

Anyone has any idea where to get that? Stew Mac holds only traditional Tele pickguards.

Oh, yes, and what do you suggest about neck and bridge? I was thinking of Strat style bridge (hardtail, of course) on it and some Mexico Tele rosewood neck.
    Every comment is warmly welcome!

Re: Fender Tele Custom II

Call warmoth for the pickguard

I have a Tele I am about to part out - let me know if you want anything off it:

http://hackolutions.com/gear/current...sacgvhtele.htm
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Oh, great! I'm interested in that maple neck. Whats the approximate price? I hope you know, that this is an internatiol trade then. But delivering the money wouldn't be a problem for such stuff.

Is there any difference in scale lenght between 21 and 22 fret Tele neck? If I'm not mistaken, Custom II had 25.5 scale lenght, which is the exact neck that American Tele models have.

I checked Stew Mac's site and they have pickguards templates, so that would be fine. But I'll check the Warmoth, thanks.

Comment

21 and 22 fret tele necks are swappable
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Great. I think, that we can make a deal then. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X