Electra guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electra guitars?

what do you think about this one? I think it looks pretty sweet and might bid on it

Hopefully the inlays look like pearls instead of flat white
    [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

What do you think the price is going to be?

Re: Electra guitars?

$250-$300, though I haven't had an Electra in several years. I had an Omega series LP Custom set neck that was really sweet and paid only $215 for it. Hated having to sell it...
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

There's a guy I know in a local band that has an Electra. That thing has a shitload of switches. Who the hell knows what they all do, phase switch, coil splits, whatnot. It's a decent guitar I guess. I played it but I didn't really like it. Of course I was pretty lit up that night.

Anyway, back on track. This one looks decent enough. I have no idea what kind of price it would demand though.

Comment

I think this is a pretty standard Matsumoku plant guitar. Not bad, not great. A brother of mine had one for a while, as well as Matsumoku Washburns and Aria Pros. This one actually looks a bit like an Aria PE-80. It's in great shape, but they weren't great players when they were new. Again, not bad just not great. I'd guess between 225 and 300 with that cool case.

jim
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

My brother has two Electra Omega LPs from the late `70s or early `80s. They are very nice guitars, banged up a bit but great players.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X