BC Rich forum gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Rich forum gone?

Yeah, I'm feelin' pretty queer right now. Must be the bullseye.

-Mark

Comment

Yep - hypnotized into gaydom.

-Mark

Comment

Nice!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh oh, must...resist...urge...to suck....dick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That is sad about some of the Forums out there. I like carvins, but mention Jacksons or something else on the Carvin board and some freak out and the Moderators will take many posts off if you say anything bad about Carvin stuff or say you like Jackson over Carvin, etc. That is truely sad. Jack.

Comment

it's too bad they are like that over there, as i am a fan of older BCR's, especially the Seagull, Gunslinger, Bich, and the Mockingbird...and I'm thinking of buying my buddy's USA early 80's Warlock (reverse rosewood neck and headstock, full body and neck binding, single humbucker, Kahler Pro [aftermarket install, unfortunately], and custom factory painting of an actual warlock casting a spell under a full moon, signed in 1983), and it would be an investment for me, and occasionally i'd pull it out to play (although the positioning of the pots are unusual when it's strapped on), it's a wicked guitar...but yeah, i agree, with BCR no longer being owned or run by Bernie Rico, and the availability of these wicked shapes in absolute crap quality guitars, you have too many kids that don't know sh*t about good guitars, they are basing everything about the guitar in the way it looks...

Comment

Working...
              X