Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had that BCR Gunslinger w/ the ghost face ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had that BCR Gunslinger w/ the ghost face ?

I remeber seeing a long while back that a forum member had a really cool Bc Rich Gunslinger with this glow in the dark Ghost face on the guitar. Could someone post that picture? I'm dying to see it again, and maybe do something with it! Anybody?!?!

Re: Who had that BCR Gunslinger w/ the ghost face ?

Troy from VENTT had it.. but I don't know of he still has it or not..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I wonder if he at least still has the photo?

Comment

guitar is long gone, as i believe troy is... he hasn't been around here in a very long time.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You're not talking about the "Scary Face" graphic are you?
          [image][/image]

Comment

Sweet guitar !

Comment

Yep. That is the one! Did Chris Olson get it from Troy? Whatever happened to Troy anyway... I remember he changed his ID but I cant remember to what... ? Anyway... Doesan't that glow in the dark?

Comment

I like those. I bet that guitar rips!
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Yep. That is the one! Did Chris Olson get it from Troy? Whatever happened to Troy anyway... I remember he changed his ID but I cant remember to what... ? Anyway... Doesan't that glow in the dark?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the story... I bought it from some dude who had it set up with nothing but junk, and hadn't played it in years. I put a good p/u & bridge on it, and sold it to Justin Coffman. Troy from Ventt bought it from him. About a year or so later, I bought it back from Troy, and then it had an EMG 81 and an OFR on it. I started Jonesing for a Les Paul again, so I to a JCF member who lives in Ireland (I forget who though... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]) Mine is different from the one in the picture though. Mine had a matching headstock that also glowed. Great playing guitar, with one of the nicest necks on a Gunslinger I've ever had.

Here's a link to the pics... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chriso...pg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chriso...pg&.src=ph

Comment

Damn...Chris do u still have any of the slingers or ST-3s left.

Comment

Sadly, no. I have the two guitars I built (maple strats w/ t-o-m bridges), a white LP Studio (love this one...), and a pair of Ernie Ball SUB-1 guitars.

Sold all the Rich's. I miss them though.

Comment

Hi Chris
                        I have Chris's old Scary Face BC Rich . The matching headstock really sets the guitar off . When I turn the lights off in my music room all you can see is this guitar glowing . Awesome and a great neck . [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I really need to get this guitar on stage -- whenever I get back to gigging [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                        BTW Chris was really good to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone .

Mark
                        Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Working...
                        X