Ibanez S540

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez S540

Are these guitars rare? They are the ones that have "custom made" inlayed on them.. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] They are friggin sweet!
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Ibanez S540

No, they are not rare. The custom made inlay is very common. Great players.

Comment

Those are some skinny-ass guitars though, Feels like a wafer on my 6'4" frame.

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Those are some skinny-ass guitars though, Feels like a wafer on my 6'4" frame.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what I like about 'em [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My washburn has the same kind of thinner body and it's perfect for me. very comfy
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I have the s540FM, the guitar is great but i dont like how thin it is. I have it for sale in one of my old posts.

Comment

Are those Japanese or Korean? I remember playing an S series Ibanez a while ago and it sounded pretty damn sweet. I didn't find it too comfortable to play while seated, though.

Comment

Mine is from Japan, and to me that is what i like about it, i can play it sitting down. My RR1 and my Les Pauls just stink for sit down playing, yeah i know i have used the Randy method of playing the V.

Comment

Working...
              X