Just got a PRS Singlecut {pic}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a PRS Singlecut {pic}

I'll post a review after I've put a few hours on it...

Re: Just got a PRS Singlecut {pic}

That is a very nice looking single cut.. I could never fall in love with that model but that Top is killer
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Congrats. That's a beauty. I already have a Custom 24, but would still like to get my hands on a Singlecut. I lov'em.

Comment

Whoa!! That's nice!!

Comment

Nice. Can't wait to read the review.

Comment

PRS Singlecut {pic}

Another pic...

Comment

Let me be the first to say-you suck

Nice I have wanted one for a while-nobody wanted them until they quit making them-

A bro has the tremonti- I was skeptical but they are great guitars

Comment

Anxious to hear your review. I'd love to try one back to back with a Hamer Monaco. Alas, one can only dream.

Comment

Miss my Single Cut BRW PRS -
                  The neck was like marble/soap SMOOTH

Cheers

Comment

Alright, this one's a first year {2000} with a "10" top in Amber Sunburst, abalone birds, a gorgeous one-piece mahogany body, one-piece mahogany unbound neck {another nice piece of mahogany}, the "wide/fat" neck profile with a beautiful rosewood fretboard and a set of PRS "7" Bass/Treble pickups. It weighs in at exactly 9 lbs {a tad heavy}. Finish work is flawless...really done to perfection. After close scrutiny I couldn't find one single thing out of place. The neck is definately wide and fat, but not obnoxiously, and to me it feels great. It is capable of very low action without fret buzz, etc., and every note sounds clear and in tune. The 25" scale feels very comfortable with a little tighter feel strung with 9's that a Les Paul. Unplugged, it rings loud and clear...really very vibrant sounding. I've always loved the Dragon tailpiece, it's nice, low profile is perfect for palm muting and for those who like to rest their hand on the bridge. Plugged it into my Bogner full stack....WHOA!!!!!!!! The sustain is amazing with both pickups sounding very woody, throaty, violin like with an almost "Wah" vocal quality. This guitar felt great instantly even unplugged...plug it in and it respond's to every nuance in an extremely musical way. Almost like you can do no wrong. It absolutely inspired me immediately {you know the feeling!}. Overall, {and this is coming from a very dedicated Gibson LP owner/player}, it puts most LP's to shame. I must admit, I'm glad I gave this one a go, it's a fantastic guitar.

Comment

Congrats!
                      K' I'll take it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Chris' Guitars just got two in...

Comment

Nice guitar, Doug, and a great review. So.....is this a keeper?

Comment

*Nice* axe, mate. now just don't rip out the neck pickup and other electronics like Dave Baksh from Sum 41 does, the things he does to his Singlecuts...blasphemy!

Comment

holy ****, that's one hell of a nice guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X