ESP or GMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMP

But that's all in the buyer's court. If you order a canary yellow Les Paul with some sort of friggin' parrot on the headstock, you'll get it with ESP as well.

And I find it very very hard to believe an ESP Custom Shop would only fetch as much as an GMP on average...
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I don't think GMP will build using a shorter scale. Maybe someone just has to ask them nicely.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        And I find it very very hard to believe an ESP Custom Shop would only fetch as much as an GMP on average...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not same price, same percentage of orginal cost. The biggest problem with custom shop guitars in general is they are customs for you. Some of your must haves maybe a major turn offs for most people.

Comment

I realize that. But since he said the final prices were in the same ballpark, I'd still say the ESP would fetch a higher resale value than the GMP.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm gonna say ESP I had a ESP custom Horizon before & the quality of their custom stuff is unreal GMP is reaal good but my vote stays with ESP.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

I never played a gmp, but I had a cs esp that was simply amazing. I bought it used for $1000 about 6 years ago and sold it for $1300 about 2 years later. The quality and playability were unreal. I really wish I never sold it. That is one of the ones I should of held on to.

Comment

Working...
              X