PRS Tremonti SE opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Tremonti SE opinions

Saw one of these at my local store.Played out nice.Had it in the blowout room for $350..Worth the money to play out with? Need opinions soon if I want to snag it..thanks,Cort

Re: PRS Tremonti SE opinions

Absolutely worth the money but if I had $350.00 to spend on a guitar I would by Deneb's JJ1 for $325.00. REAL USA JACKSON and pretty rare too.

Comment

Yeah,JG is right.The PRS is a great guitar,but the JJ1 is a great deal.If the old lady was'nt mad at me right now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I would jump on it!................................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yeah,JG is right.The PRS is a great guitar,but the JJ1 is a great deal.If the old lady was'nt mad at me right now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I would jump on it!................................

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems that such things control a lot of us! Are all Jackson/Charvel guys closer to dead than NOT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I've heard those PRS SE models smoke for the price, I'd buy it if it was going to be an everyday player...but i already have a PRS CE 24, so I'm a little biased...

Comment

Hey,it took a long time to learn when to pick your fights! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hey,it took a long time to learn when to pick your fights! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..........

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] hmmm... we married to the same lady, Tim? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Might be.......My saving grace seems to be" Never admit to anything and always have away out"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].................

Comment

A Tremonti SE for $350 is a good deal...they were around $425 until the Gibson lawsuit, now they are up around $500 used on ebay. I have a Tremonti SE and its great. PRS takes great pains that their import stuff is 1st rate. I also have a PRS Custom 22 ($1650 used) and the feel and playability are pretty close!

Comment

I was checking out a few of the new PRS imports at GC the other day-they looked really nice and holy crap are they light! They had nice big frets and seemed really well made. I didn't have a chance to plug it in, so I can't comment on the tone.

Comment

I bough 2 PRS Se's in the last few months (I did customize them a bit though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and what I really like is their neck size wide fat, I changed the pups on both, they were ok but nothing special
                      http://www.pixum.nl/members/freddons...091a4ba2b7f74f

Comment

thats fantastic, love the EG with the 3 soapbars !!!!

Comment

yeah, when I first saw the EG I already imagined it would look cool with 3 p-90s and when I installed the did not only look great but sounded great as well (bridge overwound lindy fralin & neck and mid both duncan)

Comment

Working...
                          X