Uncle Jesse's BC Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Jesse's BC Rich

anyone know what BC Rich Uncle Jesse(full house) has with the flrame maple top and f-hole?

Re: Uncle Jesse\'s BC Rich

Heh, I see I´m not the only one that´s realized that Jesse has/had some pretty sweet pieces. Didn´t he mostly play customshop Gunslingers?

Comment

IIRC it was a Gunslinger as Dave thought.

That makes 3 of us that "noiticed" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Make that four. I also noticed those two twin babies were damn ugly, but oh what i'd do to them now given the chance [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        --
        Regards,
        Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

those gunslingers were bad ass. i love the one with the f hole!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

LoL, yah I saw em too. He had some kickass stuff. Also played through a peavey 5150 a few times too, very low gain setting of course

Comment

I remember seeing a trans blue strat he alwasy had hanging on the wall with the black f hole on it...sweet axe!

- Joel
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Uncle Jesse preferred Banjos and whisky Jugs.

Comment

LMFAO Jim!!Too f'n funny!!LOL!!

Comment

Thats actually what I expected this thread to be about. I was more of a Dukes of Hazard guy than a full house one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

rotf!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hey folks...don't let Blood Splatter fool ya [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

That's really not Uncle Jesse, that's actually Chuck Splatter [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Really...ask Lucy...she'll tell ya....or the Atomic Fruitbat

Chuck is old people...OLD!! He knew the Dead Sea when it was sick [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, ask him about his pre-pro Hondo's too [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

&lt;---LPC is going underground for a bit [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Uncle Jesse preferred Banjos and whisky Jugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim, you read my mind!!!!! That is awsome [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

yeah shreddin at 5 am.......full house is about all that is on........

Comment

I think I remember Jesse having a little Mesa/Boogie combo up in his room, and I think he used it when they jammed with the Beach boys too. Why do I remember things like this when I forget my telephonenumber half of the times [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X