Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP VH Stripe NAMM

Hello All,

A buddy of mine said that GMP had a Roxie model in glitter VH stripes at the last NAMM show. Does anyone have a picture or know what dealer got it?

Thanks,

Scv [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: GMP VH Stripe NAMM

I was wondering that same thing myself. I saw them in the first bunch of NAMM photos that were posted here, but then later they were gone.

Maybe they were "swept under the rug" to prevent the wrath or Edward Van Legalaction?

Comment

Sounds like something they'd do. GMP is semi-notorius for poking a stick at the big boys.
      I hope they did it!

Comment

GMWEmpire, by last NAMM show are refering to the Summer NAMM show or the last Winter NAMM show? Reason I ask is that I have some pix from Winter NAMM from their booth that I can dig up but I wasn't at Summer NAMM.

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was Winter, Rudy.

Comment

yes, winter. Thanks

Comment

I will check my pics then, I should have some pics from GMP that I took. I'll post them as soon as I find them.

Rudy
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

I checked my pix from last year. I have 10 shots from the GMP booth but non of the VH Stripe you want [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The ones I have are red, blue, and green flame SG's, the American Flag glitter guitar, and one group shot of their back wall display. Sorry I wasn't of more help. If anyone needs the pix I listed above just let me know.

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                X