What's the deal with Hamer colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with Hamer colors?

I really like Hamers, but it seems like their stock color selection is really weak?
    It seems like you can't find a black, white, red, or solid color on any of them. I love the tobacco burst, but they tend to have only cherry burst on EVERYTHING.
    Don't get me wrong, they do great flame tops, but geez, that's all they have it seems like.

I had looked for a black USA Standard, Black, white, or Red Vector, or a black studio and came up with nothing unless you buy the imports.

I liked the tobacco burst Monaco elite, and the Monaco Elite mahogany, but was looking for a little less expensive model.

Oh well I can't afford another guitar right now anyhow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: What\'s the deal with Hamer colors?

Yeah, I hear you. I've been wanting a black archtop with cream binding for some time now. It looks like the only thing close they offer now is a Manoaco Elite in that color scheme. Hamer guitars are absolutely sweet guitars, but I agree with you. The color selection is kind of weak. Then again they don't put out very many guitars per year. So it's not like they can have a huge selection like a mass produced type of guitar like Fender.

Comment

Are the Hamer USA guitars as good as I hear? I have heard nothing but praise for them.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I have nothing but praise for them.

Comment

Working...
        X