Schecter US Custom Shop PT..Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter US Custom Shop PT..Pics

I have wanted a PT for a while, and boy am I glad I picked one up. This thing sounds awesome, really thick, super thick, like a PAF, but hotter. "monster sound" handwound pups definitely nail Pete Townshend sound, through the Vetta anyway. Great neck, coil tap for great Tele honk sounds, really well built IMHO. Certainly as well built as my CS Fender Teles, and a whole lot more attention to detail at a relatively inexpensive cost.(Thats just MAP price, didnt pay that much) Almost plays itself, which is good, because I suck. At least I look the part.. I really dont know much about the US Schecter shop, but they really do a great job. I really love Telecasters.

Shawn

As a side note, I know they are not official dealers here, but Jason at DCGL is a first class guy. Every time I buy from him, the case comes filled with all sorts of crap. (picks, tshirts, 3 packs of elixirs,strap, etc...) Are they the least expensive? Not sure. But to me, its the service that counts.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: Schecter US Custom Shop PT..Pics

I've been playing U.S. Schecters for 20+ years. The PT's are fantastic guitars. I'll bet it becomes your #1 player {at least for a while}. Congrats!

Comment

I absolutely love howw this guitar sounds and plays. You can be assured I will be keeping an eye out for more US Schecters.

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

very cool Shawn..I have played a few of the early ones and they were incredible..I think the early ones are somewhat collectible these days. Great addition
        Happy Holidays
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thanks Trace, I wish I could hand this to you to play, its incredible . Really.

BTW, My 52 re-issue is on the way to Nate for some beating up....

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

excellent Shawn...is Nate feeling better? I am still waiting for him to finish relicing my Strat, I can't wait. He is a great guy and does amazing work.
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
            X