Where to buy Gibson guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Gibson guitars?

Does anyone around here know a good place to buy Gibson guitars? Only one of our dealers has them and Musicians Friend, Music 123, Same Day Music, and American Musical are all full retail priced. Thanks in advance.

BTW, he is looking for a Double Cut in Honeyburst.

-Mike

Re: Where to buy Gibson guitars?

One of the guys on the Hamer Forum referred me to Nathan @ Music Machine when I was inquiring about a Les Paul Classic. I emailed him for a price quote and he got back to me real quick. The price was $150 less than what I got quoted at one of my local stores. See if he can help. (note: I have not bought anything from them, just heard really good things)

http://guitarsale.com/frontend/Categ...x?CategoryID=3

Comment

Gibson doesn't allow online sales anymore (unless you're MF, that is). [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Talk to these guys, though. www.wildwoodguitars.com

Comment

I got a ZW Bulleye Camo from Music Machine (dealt with Nathan) great guys excellent service and their price was about $200 less than any of the other guys I talked to. If you want go over to the LesPaulForums.com, just like here they have a Dealer section. You should be fine with anyone of that list. These Les Paul guys are used to dealing with "Top Dollar" high end buyers, so they all seem to be very profesional and all offer competitive prices.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I would like to add another vote for Music Machine. They are OUTSTANDING!!! If you are anywhere near eastern Washington, I would encourage you to just go there - they have literally hundreds of Gibson CS and Historic guitars. They've probably got more high-end Gibsons than the whole GC chain does.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I got a new Les Paul Voodoo from Center City Music in San Diego CA for $999, which is $300 less than Musicians Friend, music123, etc, or anyone else would do. Great guys to work with, just did it over the phone
            Center City web contact page

Comment

Just go to gibson custom shop page and check out any of the super dealers, all the shops mentioned so far are, and see who is closest.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Great guys to work with, just did it over the phone
                Center City web contact page

[/ QUOTE ]

I've bought several high dollar guitars from Saul at Center City Guitars. He's a nice guy and a Diamond Dealer. He carries top notch stuff, but don't look for a spectacular deal unless it's a piece he's having trouble moving. I told a buddy about his store and he ended up buying two Pauls from Saul. That is, once my buddy recommended that Saul have a "reality check."

You miht also check with Legends Guitars in Tampa. Ken also carries top otch gear.
                "POOP"

Comment

I have probably bought 15 or more Gibson guitars from Saul (Centre City Music) over the years....his prices are the best and he is a great guy. I used to drop by almost every other Saturday when I lived in San Diego.
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

goto lespaulforum.com- those guys are great over there.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Thanks to everyone that replied! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X