Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one tried a ESP M-II urban camo yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any one tried a ESP M-II urban camo yet?

haha, ESP cant have been the first to do an urban camo guitar. At least I dont think. But thats like diamond plating, no one really can take credit for doing it first. But a SL2H would be awesome in urban camo. Jackson should think about it. Or a KV2 in urban camo.

Comment

I almost got a Hanneman Urban Camo but the white on all of them was already discolouring to a creme / pale yellow so I left it. The other thing that bothers me is that the camo pattern is exactly the same on every guitar - to me the slight variations in graphics is another cool thing about Jacksons.
      Cheers
      Ian
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It seems like the snakeskin graphic wouldnt always be the exact same. Or trans colors or bursts. About Japan made being cheaper, Japan probably has cheaper labor costs. Plus I dont think Japanese stuff is that bad. The Japanese early 90s pros were awesome so I dont see why this MII urban camo wouldnt be awesome as well. Yeah I saw some pics of the Hannemans white discolouring. Would that happen to the MIIs too? I dont think Id want one if the white didnt stay well ya know white. That is one guitar that wouldnt look good aged.

Comment

I think aged guitars look awesome. I snagged the last urban camo at Carlinos yesterday. I like Jacksons and I still want a soloist but their prices are getting rediculous. ESP M-II camo went for $1469 w/case at Carlino's, couldn't pass up the deal. Drum City Guitarland wanted $1575.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's a good one!! got any others??
            sweet guitar though DCGL has had an urban camo viper seemingly forever now. i dig it but can't afford the pricetag.

[ QUOTE ]
            Japan probably has cheaper labor costs.

[/ QUOTE ]
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I think I played one at summer NAMM....nice guitar...played well and the finish looked killer and I'm not a camo kinda guy. Didn't play it too long or plugged in though.
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Yeah that Jackson price increase isnt cool at all. I might wait a little while and see if I can pick one up used later down the road. Save some cash and still get the same guitar. They arent like limited editions so it wont be impossible to find one. I dont think the urban camo would look good at all aged. Maybe a les paul custom aged but not the urban camo. Hopefully they will still be around later this year so i can add one to my collection.

Comment

Working...
                X