Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I

Should I build this

Body is an ESP but the paint is from a Kit they use to sell on ebay. Necks a pretty nice neck even though it's china made.
    I'd need to shave about a 1?4 inch off the heel height ( not that hard) and re-drill two neck screw holes. I just wondering if the strat head looks too wonky on it?

20221031_171114_Burst01[1].jpg 20221031_171132_HDR[1].jpg
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

you expect to see a hockey stick with that body, but why the hell not put it together. just because it is a China neck does not mean you cannot make it play great. some of my favorite guitars to beat on are mutts. If it doesn't please you after the build, you can always take it apart and build something else

Comment

You could always cut the head stock like the strat LTD's ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Satin - Natural Stain | Sweetwater

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post
        You could always cut the head stock like the strat LTD's ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Satin - Natural Stain | Sweetwater
        That's actually a f'in great ideal !!! Never even thought about that, I'll need to print out a full size templet for one
        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 11-01-2022, 05:53 PM.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I bet you will turn a mutt in to a flame thrower.

Comment

Have you ever done inlay work, that would be killer with bomb fret markers.

Comment

Yeah that's worth modding and playing around with.

Comment

Working...
              X