Please help with estimated value of my baby's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with estimated value of my baby's

been a while, I'm in dire straights and need to offload my prized possessions. I have a '96 parker fly classic that's going 1st, there's so little that I can find and hoping you guys can offer any info on what my bottom line price should be, any info or help is MUCH appreciated, 2nd will be my '01 les paul standard raw power, theres a couple kicking around for $2500ish, does that seem fair? I've been out of the playing and GAS game for a while and am way way out of touch.

Truth of the matter is.... I don't know if anyone can help right now.

The used market just went through a period of insane price increases. And just as quickly, the well has dried up.

Pretty much, no one paid rent for two years, so they spent that money on other stuff... not realizing that someday the 'payment pause' would end and they would owe 2 years of back rent.
    Therefore everyone needs to sell their stuff to get money. No one is buying.

To put this in perspective:
    Pre-plandemic, I bought three Raw Power guitars (2009 issue), and all were sub-$1000 (one was dirt cheap because of a headstock repair).
    Now that the free money era is over, that's the price I would look for if I was buying.

Comment

Working...
    X