Haven't been checking in much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been checking in much

I haven't been checking in here as much, well in a long time. I still love my Jackson's (Even the poorly made indonesian SDX4 I have) I've purchased 9 guitars this year, and none were Jackson's.

This year I got my first Sully, a Concorde that I love lots and lots. Also have something else ordered that'll be a little different from Sully that'll arrive next year. I got a Fender MIM Strat, four guitars from Schecter, and two LTD Deluxes (I had an E-ii on order but it's too long for a wait)

Almost bought a Christian Andreu Rhoads RRT and still might down the road, but it'll be 2022 before that happens.

Been also purchasing different Sims and IR's as well as more professional monitors etc. And pedals, holy crap the pedals. ElectroHarmonix has set me down a rabbit hole with some of their pedals that, yeah trippy shit you can do.

Also had to spend a small fortune on cases this year for stuff.

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

It's good to see you back.

I'm fairly new myself. I have a few Jacksons, MIJ.
    LOVE them.

Hope to see you post more often!

Comment

I'm still lurking off and on myself. I do check in a couple of times a week at least though and I'm glad there's still some activity on this site. I'm still stuck on Model and Contemporary Charvels but I picked up a Sully Raven last year and it's a damn fine guitar.

Comment

I check about once a week. I have never posted all that much. Still have 3 Charvels and fresh out of Jacksons. My USA San Dimas CS and Model 7 are still my main live axes.

Comment

I still pop my head in here a couple times a week to see what's up.

I picked up a burgundy mist Charvel about a month ago. Love the finish in the neck. Smooth as butter.

I also had Jon make me a custom Sully that arrived earlier this year. I really dig it... different, but awesome. Took over a year and a half of back and forth, but turned out great.
          My idea was to make a Sully version of a PC1.
          The final body shape and design are now being used on the new version of his 624, I also got him to use wheel adjust truss rods. Very handy.
          -Rick

Comment

Haven't logged on in quite a while either, but I'm still around! I'm down to only 1 Jackson now, out of my 13 guitars.
            I do also have one very sentimental guitar that was born on these forums, and I am proud to keep her in the JCF family.
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I only come in here to sniff cork.
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I check in once or so a year but admittedly havent bought an axe in like 3 years.
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                  I check in once or so a year but admittedly havent bought an axe in like 3 years.
                  I know how you feel. I quit playing for like 10 years and sold down to two guitars. Wife and son bought me a Chlorine Burst Pro Mod San Dimas last year for Father's Day and now I'm up to 12 guitars. I still lurked every once in a while I was on hiatus though.

Comment

I’m new! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X