Ibeenhad RG300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibeenhad RG300

RGB300 arrived Sunday. Fucking unbelievable - one of the pots does nothing, another piles on gain (sounds like an overdrive), and the yellow wire has no PCB clip, Passive pickups P/J config, active EQ, Store couldn't fix it, so they ordered a replacement.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-02-2021, 04:04 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    RGB300 arrived Sunday. Fucking unbelievable - one of the pots does nothing, another piles on gain (sounds like an overdrive), and the yellow wire has no PCB clip, Passive pickups P/J config, active EQ, Store couldn't fix it, so they ordered a replacement.
    Its been awhile since i had an ibby i wouldn't mind a jem jr or whatever the cheaper jem is.? I've really gotten past the super thin neck stuff though. I had an RG something back in the 90's that wasn't slim it had a maple fretboard and not the cheap stuff of today. Sorry to here about QC problems
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
    X