BC RICH Warlock ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC RICH Warlock ?

I saw this on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/BC-RICH-198...53.m1438.l2649. Did they ever make a NJ series Warlock with a single humbucker? I'm definitely not a expert, but I don't remember seeing any NJs only US and Bronze series. Finding info on BC RICH is next to impossible it seems.

I'm not a BC Rich expert by any means but it looks like other warslinger bodies with a single slanted hum that I've seen. And that ties in with his listing that it came with a gunslinger neck. To your point, not sure if the other warslingers were NJ or US though.

Comment

That would explain the slanted pickup. Definitely not something you see very often.

Comment

I dabble in BC Rich. I would say it would be of similar origin (Korea or Japan) to an NJ but not part of the NJ line specifically. There were a few Warslingers from that era in over seas production but not many. So the description was partially accurate. Last complete Warslinger I saw sell was a crackle and sold for just under $700 USD if I recall...

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I learned something new.

Comment

Late to the post.. I have a Warslinger MIJ crackle green with the reverse maple gunslinger neck and slanted HB. Single locking licensed floyd that NEVER goes out of tune. Never heard it was part of the NJ line tho.
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
            X