Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "bow-tie" guitar!!!!!

dudes, i nearly pissed myself when i saw this thing!!!!!±@£%¢¤¬%¦² --->

vaguely reminds me of those japanese cartoons i used to watch when i was a kid.... (: (:

here's a video of that guy playing on a double neck, one hand on each fretboard...... fkn crazy!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://razorback.ca/guitar/Angelo_2004_small.mov

1-800-guitarpartsonline .... yes, i'd like to order four necks for a guitar, two lef... yes, that's right, four necks, and..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Re: \"bow-tie\" guitar!!!!!

Let me guess, you are pretty young, right ?

Comment

hey you're also on the COB board [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I don't really care for Michael Angelo Batio.. sure he plays very fast and stuff.. but it sounds really unispirational to me.. the only interesting part he wrote imo is no boundries part 1
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

M.Angelo shreds like hell!
        Without him, NAMM shows will be bored
        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What's wrong with you man? Michael Angelo is a machine. Yeah, maybe his guitar looks a little strange, but dude, he plays all of those necks!!!!
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I saw him play at a clinic one time. They guy is amazing in person.

Comment

The song he plays at the beginning of Speed Kills converted me........I used to think he was only just speed. After hearing that song, you can hear the preciseness, musical knowledge and style in his playing outweigh his ability to shred.....

Comment

Yeah, I've got his Speek Kills DVD. Amazing stuff, indeed.

Comment

Totally agree! If anyone hasn't seen it, here is a link on the Dean guitar site. It's on the right side of the page fourth up from the bottom. Watch this video.

http://www.deanguitars.com/home.php

Chris
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

dean gots some fine ass girls [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

He's doing a clinic here(South Bend,IN) Thursday night...Might have to skip band practice to check it out..Cort

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        dean gots some fine ass girls [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] The ones at summer NAMM looked like coke whores, not like the models you see on their site. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

He's doing clinics for a full week in October down in Southern Illinois. I might see if I can get over there. As of right now they are TBA but I'll keep checking the website.

Comment

He sold his soul for rock 'n roll.

joe...
                            www.godwentpunk.com
                            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                            X