GMW question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMW question

OK i know alot of guys here have GMWs, but does anyone own a NECKTHRU GMW? has anyone played one? thinking about a custom firebird NT. BCR & Jackson wont make them, GMP dont like the headstock & gibson CS is way too expensive for what i want. & im open to suggestions?

Re: GMW question

Your best bet is to talk to Lee about it. Whatever you do, it will be awsome. GMW is gold.

Comment

Yes, GMW makes neckthroughs. I actually asked the question last month and found the answer on GMW's website. Do it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You can't go wrong with a GMW.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, they make neckthrus. Ask Neal Moser about them. He'll be setting it up if you do get it.

Comment

GMW ROCKS! I played ManyAxes bluburst Jake he got from Chuckracer and another body with a GMW neck. They both SMOKE! Lee will do whatever you want. Just get it!!!!!!!

Comment

The wait time for neck-thrus is quite long.....
                Cheers
                Ian
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I'm thinking of ordering one myself. I'm waiting to see the two new headstocks they'll be using. I guess they will also have the option of the truss rod adjustment at the headstock instead of the heal. I have two 57 vintage reissue strats and it breaks my heart if I need to adjust them. Thank God it's not that often.

Comment

I have Lee building me a neck thru right now. The wait is long though. About 18 months for me. I'm sure it is going to be well worth the wait. It should be done in a month or two. I'll have pics posted here and a review when I get it.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    We must increase the bust!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!
                    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                    X