Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my two 1 Hum Strat Mutts

Here are my 2 Mutts I piled together

The white one was originally a Peavey, I put the Gold ESP floyd, and white pickgaurd on it and reliced the **** out of it. Also no knobs. The pick up is wired direct to the Jack. I need to replace the shitty pick up I put in it though.

The Blue one is a Squire, All I did was sand it down and put a JB in it.

I think I have less than $200 into both guitars

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Pics of my two 1 Hum Strat Mutts

Those are cool, dude! I dig the whole simple/relic vibe.

Comment

Me likey! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm thinking of changing the white one to a 2 hum, Jazz/custom custom Combo, and adding like a texas special in the neck of the blue one. Right now the white one is great for really light distortion and clean stuff. It kills Early clapton stuff. I love the single Jb for all my Van Halen needs but would like a floyd. I need to logo them with something though.

Comment

Hey! cool project guitars!
          I like the Blue one.
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have $75 into the blue one, brand new from guitar center. The pickup was something I had lying around so that really doesn't count against the cost, I gave it a good set up and new strings and that's it, I'd like to put a brass bridge on it and new tuners. I have black tuners ready to go and the bridges are cheap on ebay

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Sweet! That blue one rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I have one of those Squire Bullets just like your Blue one in metallic grey, $100 well spent, plays and sounds great!! I am thinking of buying a Fender uSA Hardtail 2 Hum Strat, I like the Squire so much. I also like the Fender Tom Delonge Mexi Strat, very nice quality for the money. I feel fender makes great guitars for the dough. Jack.

Comment

They both look pretty good with that relic vibe. I really like the Fender - the relic job on that blue finish is really eye-catching. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I thought the Fender wouldn't look as good as it did, but it has a nice loving relic vibe to it. The peavey on the other hand looks like it was drug behind a truck,

I just scored another one of the Fenders, an Orange one. I'm thinking since it already has black hardware on it, it would kill with a vintage cream Super Distortion, or JB in it.

Comment

I actually really dig the orange & black hardware model. It's Squire, isn't it?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yep a squire, so it needs at least new tuners too. but I mean for what is, you can't beat it.

Comment

Working...
                        X