GMP NAMM booth pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP NAMM booth pics

Sorry there's not as many as the Jackson booth [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://autumn-frost.com/jcf/NAMM04/GMP/

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: GMP NAMM booth pics

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not going to get any complaints from me. Thanks once again for taking the time to post these pics. Those uf us that could not attend really do appreciate it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, def. props Newc!

i liked the Pawn Shop Special (or whatever name those Lp shapes are), and the Maltese cross double cut...explain to me Why Gibson sued PRS again?

haha, j/k. as long as GMP keeps pumpin' us those Gibson style Firebirds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and the EVH-styled Roxies, nice.

Comment

Very cool looking guitars. thanks

Comment

The LP shape is the Pawnshop. There are five different models depending on the level and quality of wood and hardware. The ones shown are Deluxes. They now have a contoured heel on them as standard whereas it used to be special order. That fixes the one thing I didn't like about mine.

Comment

Once again Newc - thanks bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Goddamn, GMP makes some sweet guitars.

Love the sparkle EVHs...nice twist on an old classic. How long before Eddie's goons bring the hammer down on those?

And oh yeah, I'd eat the ass off a meunstrating skunk for that blue/natural/hotrod flame Firebird.

Comment

sweet, but will they do or have another headstock. i dont like those boxy 3on3s with the Vs & firebird body, just doesnt look right. thats why i never liked the old hamer Vs & explorers

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  And oh yeah, I'd eat the ass off a meunstrating skunk for that blue/natural/hotrod flame Firebird.

[/ QUOTE ] A new classic line from Crankdaddy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I agree though, as much as I love my Jacksons and Charvies, GMP makes one hell of a gee-tar. Their sparkle finishes are unreal. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet deal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I stopped by their booth. VERY impressive. They'll be seeing a few orders from me when $$$ allows.

Comment

Their V's and Firebird's are awesome looking. They should do in a 6-inline headstock, though, even if just for the Firebird.

Comment

They all look cool but have to admit many of these bodies are variations of Gibson.
                          Like LP,V,Explorer and Firebird...
                          And that EVH stripes..
                          I don't know these guitars.I have never played ones excepts the very old one back in early 90's at Guitar Guitar in Van Nuys that had Soloist looking shape with teh same headstock shape from NAMM pics.

I like thier painting jobs a lot but the shapes, I don't know what Gibson would do.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            They all look cool but have to admit many of these bodies are variations of Gibson...

I like thier painting jobs a lot but the shapes, I don't know what Gibson would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gibson was maybe three or four rows down, and they pretty much own Nashville. They must've seen the GMP booth. I just don't think they care in the least about such a (relatively) small company.

Comment

They did have the Confederate Sparkles that were on Ebay a while back as well, but since they were on Ebay a while back, I didn't take pics.

And that Natural/Flame/Blue-center Firebird looked damn pretty - that brown quilt did too.

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X