Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUick NEED Replies

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

what do you think about it? I really don't care about the holes that are on top. how much would you pay for it?

Re: QUick NEED Replies

$300 at max.
    I love SG but this is too beat up with no parts.
    You are basically buying the body in bad shape and the neck that there is no gurantee it will be used without new frets or leveling the frets.
    Too risky in my opinion.

Comment

I wouldn't touch that thing.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

damn dude. i guess you gotta hefty workload if you buy that b!tch. personally, i'd pass on it. $300 at max is playing nice, if you ask me. that thing shoulda gone for $250 at max.

Comment

Well, I would touch it, but there is alot of IF's let out there and it is a project bigtime. There's no closeups of the neck angle or how it's set or the neck condition and fretwear. The body looks correct period, but you'd have to fill and maybe even do alittle drilling. Lots of work in this and there is no gaurantee you won't have to pull the neck off and reset the thing. By the time you had labor, hardware, invested you could be playing a nice 70's SG for 600.00-700.00 bought from someone else that is still factory intact and not someones home mod. I'd say no go unless you have alot of parts lying about and have some luthier training.

Comment

Yeah, i dont' think I'd touch that thing either. Could turn out to be a HUGE headache....

Comment

boo [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X